[3b2info] 3B2 Emulator Blog Post

Seth Morabito web at loomcom.com
Tue May 22 19:35:04 EDT 2018

Hello folks,

I've written a long (probably too long) post about emulating the 3B2, and I thought I'd share it with you all.

https://loomcom.com/2018/05/22/emulating-the-att-3b2-computer/

I'm also happy to say that the latest release of the emulator has just been pushed to the SIMH project. This change now includes support for PORTS serial cards, and the CTC tape controller. Information available here:

https://loomcom.com/3b2/emulator/

I still have hopes of emulating the NI Ethernet card, but it's going to be a very real challenge. I don't anticipate it happening any time soon, but stay tuned.

All the best,

-Seth
--
  Seth Morabito