[3b2info] 3B2 Technical Reference Manual now available online

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 12:19:54 EDT 2018

On Fri, May 4, 2018 at 5:47 PM, Seth Morabito <web at loomcom.com> wrote:
> Not to steal his thunder, but Jason T has completed scanning the 3B2 Technical Reference Manual I sent him last month, and made the final document available here:
>
> http://chiclassiccomp.org/docs/content/computing/AT%26T/3B2/305-490-2_3B2TechnicalReference_1990.pdf
>
> Many, many thanks to Jason for doing this work, including the tedious job of scanning many foldouts that didn't really need to be foldouts.

Hey, it was a pleasure to help preserve a piece of a system I've
always been fascinated with.  Re: the foldouts*, someone suggested to
me that they do them that way so you can have the drawing folded
outside the binder while flipping through the other pages.  A decent
theory, but I have no idea if it's true.

-j

* Lots and lots of 11x17 or 11x24+ pages with only 8.5x11 drawings on
them, usually on one side of the page.