[3b2info] DMD 5620 Terminal Emulator

alan at alanlee.org alan at alanlee.org
Sat Dec 29 19:23:38 EST 2018

Best... Christmas present... EVER!

:)  Well played, sir.  Seems your skills aren't that 'Rusty' after all
(eh?).

After a quick glance at the repos, am I interpreting this right?
dmb_core is a Rust bucket containing the Belmac and machine emulation
and there are three UI layers built on top of it?  dmb - NodeJS, dmb_gtk
- GTK/cairo, and dmb_mac - native Mac OSX?

-Alan